The Golf Course in now open for the season and we wanted to emphasize the importance of following all Covid-19 protocols that are in place here at Jagare Ridge. We are following the directives put forth by the Government of Alberta regarding operation of the golf course, restaurant and Pro Shop. We know that this is all new to many of you on how we are going to be playing golf for awhile, so please take the time to read the protocols carefully so you can enjoy your day on the course. Below is a step by step guide for members/customers to follow from arrival at the golf course until you exit the property.
AS OF JUNE 29, 2020
- Abide by all signage at all time, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Staff are present to help with any questions you have and to monitor all the protocols in place
- Practice Physical Distancing ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All Tee Times must be Booked in Advance (ONLINE ONLY). No WALK ONS
- Power carts will not be issues until 20 minutes prior to tee time.
- Snack Shack is NOW OPEN-Hours are 11am-7pm, Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm Saturday and 10am-6pm Sundays. Hotdogs, Smokies, Sandwiches, Beer, Pop, and Snacks available
- Check in at the Pro Shop to receive your sanitized cart and instructions. Please abide by signage on the Pro Shop door. Touchless Credit Card or Debit Payment method is in use. Exact change only for Cash Transactions.
- As per new protocols, Power carts may carry two sets/bags of golf clubs; golfers should maintain appropriate
distancing when accessing the bags. You may have 2 riders per power cart.
- The Driving Range will be open for Warm Up Purposes Only and for members/customers with a booked tee time only. A small bucket of Range balls will be distributed by Pro Shop Staff.
- In case of Frost, a staff member will notify you that we have frost and when it is your time to check-in for your tee time to start your round.
- In case of Lightning, proceed directly to your car in the parking lot. Please do not gather in places when Physical Distancing cannot be adhered to.
- Clubs will have to be carried to the Check In/ Pro Shop. Clubs can be placed on bag rack provided prior to check-in. Power carts will not be available to pick up clubs in parking lot prior to your round
- Tee Times must remain on time. No Early or Late Starts. Any group late lose their spot or any individual must to catch up to the group they were booked with
- You must play with who you are booked with. Twosomes and Singles will be filled with other golfers for maximum tee time usage
- We have 10% less tee times available, so please do not over book or take spots you will not be using.
- Power carts are sanitized for your safety after your round of golf. Walking is also available with sanitized Pull Carts.
- Do Not TOUCH the FLAGSTICK during your round
- No rakes are in the bunkers. Ball may be moved in bunker if it is in a footprint or depression made by another player. After you play from bunker, flatten out sand with your feet.
- Please help us by still fixing Ball Marks and replacing divots on the course. The course is in excellent condition, lets try to keep it that way.
- Keep the pace to allow for no chance of groups to pass or create Physical Distancing issues (10 Minute Intervals for tee times, should allow for 18 holes to be done in 4 hours)
- No Social Gatherings after you round in the parking lot. Please park your cart in Designated Spot by Pro Shop and either leave immediately or enjoy some time on the patio.
THE CLUBHOUSE IS NOW OPEN as per Alberta Government guidance. The hours will be as follows:
- Monday : Closed (Excluding Holidays, which will be Sunday Hours)
- As well, the patio is open for people to enjoy some food and drinks after their round from the snack shack.
- The Range is open for members/customers with booked tee times and for warm up purposes only (20 minutes prior to tee time).
Snack Shack is Open with the hours being 11am-7pm, Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm Saturday and 10am-6pm Sundays. for Hotdogs, Smokies, Sandwiches, Beer, Pop and Snacks. NO ALCOHOL CAN BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY. If alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Washroom facilities are open on the golf course and the clubhouse.
We look forward to seeing you back out at Jagare Ridge to enjoy a much-needed escape, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate these complex times.
We hope you have a safe round and enjoy your time on the course!