THE GOLF COURSE IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON!!!
The first tee time will start at 10:00 am
To ensure you get a tee time, please use our online booking (Preferred) 6 days in advance for the best options available.
Use the link above to book.
A valid credit card at the time of booking is required to secure your tee time. Failure to cancel your tee time or any no shows for that tee time will be charged to that credit card. Please adjust your tee time to allow access for other golfers.
The Driving Range is ONLY OPEN to customers with booked tee times. A Warm-Up range basket is included in all fees.
Please read our Covid Protocols to ensure a great day for all of our patrons.
The Golf Course in now open for the season, and we want to emphasize the importance of following all Covid-19 protocols that are in place here at Jagare Ridge. We are following the directives put forth by the Government of Alberta regarding operation of the golf course, restaurant and pro shop. This is very similar to how we closed last fall, so please take the time to read and familiarize yourself with them so you can enjoy your day on the course. Below is a step by step guide for members/customers to follow from arrival at the golf course until you exit the property.
- Abide by all signage at all times, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Staff are present to help with any questions you may have and to monitor all the protocols in place.
- Please PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING.
- All Tee Times must be Booked in Advance (ONLINE ONLY). No WALK ONS.
- Power carts will not be issued until 30 minutes prior to tee time.
- Snack Shack is NOW OPEN-Hours are 11am-8pm Daily. Hotdogs, Smokies, Sandwiches, Beer, Pop, and Snacks are available
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY. If alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
- Check in at the Pro Shop to receive your sanitized cart and instructions. Please abide by THE signage on the pro shop door. Touchless Credit Card or Debit Payment method is available. Cash Transactions are also accepted.
- Power carts may carry two sets/bags of golf clubs; golfers should maintain appropriate distancing when accessing the bags. You may have 2 riders per power cart. Individual carts may be available but on a first come first serve basis and at an extra charge.
- The Driving Range will be open for Warm Up Purposes Only and for members/customers with a booked tee time only. A small bucket of Range balls will be distributed by Pro Shop Staff.
- In case of Frost, a staff member will notify you that we have frost and when it is your time to check-in for your tee time to start your round.
- In case of Lightning, proceed directly to your car in the parking lot. Please do not gather in places where Physical Distancing cannot be adhered to.
- Power carts will be available to pick up clubs in the parking lot but only 30 minutes before tee times.
- Tee Times must remain on time. No Early or Late Starts. Any group that is late will lose their spot and any late individual must catch up to the group they are booked with.
- You must play with who you are booked with. Twosomes and Singles will be filled with other golfers for maximum tee time usage.
- Power carts are sanitized for your safety after your round of golf. Walking is also available with sanitized Pull Carts.
- Do Not TOUCH the FLAGSTICK during your round.
- No rakes are in the bunkers. Ball may be moved in bunker if it is in a footprint or depression made by another player. After you play from the bunker, flatten out sand with your feet.
- Please help us by continuing to fix Ball Marks and replacing divots on the course. The course is in excellent condition, let’s try to keep it that way.
- Keep the pace to allow no chance for groups to pass or create Physical Distancing issues (10 Minute Intervals for tee times, should allow for 18 holes to be done in 4 hours 10 minutes)
- No Social Gatherings in the parking lot after your round. Please park your cart in Designated Spot by the Pro Shop and either leave immediately or enjoy some time on our patio.
THE CLUBHOUSE IS CLOSED BUT PATIO DINING IS AVAILABLE as per Alberta Government guidance. The hours will be as follows:
Monday : Closed (Excluding Holidays, which will be Sunday Hours)
Wednesday: 12pm – 7pm
Thursday: 12pm – 7pm
Friday: 12pm – 7pm
Saturday: 12pm – 7pm
Sunday: 12pm – 7pm
The Range is open for members/customers with booked tee times and for warm up purposes only (30 minutes prior to tee time). If you are a member, we ask that you book the Members Only / Teaching Area if you plan on a long practice session.
Snack Shack is Open with the hours being 11am-7pm Daily, for Hotdogs, Smokies, Sandwiches, Beer, Pop and Snacks. NO ALCOHOL CAN BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY. If alcohol is found, it will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the property immediately.
Washroom facilities are open on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
We look forward to seeing you back out at Jagare Ridge to enjoy a much-needed escape, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate these complex times.
We hope you have a safe round and enjoy your time on the course!